Friday, March 1, 2019

Why not comedy?

Upon my first idea being rejected from my group I immediately began thinking of another. I have also enjoyed making others laugh and I’ve also loved comedy. Therefore my next idea was under the genre of comedy. Now how would one go about making comedy that’s fiction, add an alien. First obstacle before the alien even comes into play is are the jokes. The jokes must be of quality and relatable with our target audience. Since our target audience is our age we have a better understanding of what really hits their funny bone. Now, on to the alien aspect. My idea is to always have the alien in dark lighting in order to really make the audience believe. I was also thinking of adding a UFO. My idea was to add some mist and green light to a small capsule object that could slowly pop open. Unfortunately for me, the group did not receive this idea too well either. They believe it would be too hard to pull off and they rather go with the already established horror idea that Mark had and so both of ideas of mine have been shot down by the group. Instead of keep on attempting with new ideas I’ve decided to help the group develop Mark’s idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...