Friday, March 15, 2019

Bedridden

Unfortunately for today I have fallen too ill to make it to school. I really wanted to be there with group members to further progress our project. I did not want my condition to hinder our momentum. Although if I had gone I would not of been myself. However, this did not stop me from working on the project and this blog, as you can see. Today our group has produced an important product for our project. We have made a production logo. This was an idea I had for a long tine. I thought having a production logo would add professionalism to our overall project. It does exactly that. Not only did we create a production logo, we animated it. It zooms in creating a distortion effect that contributes to the upcoming project. Not only did we animate it, but we also included sounds. The sound effects that were included were to add to the overall tone of our product. It was all very cool, very creepy. That is not it however, as Mark has this editor friend that he told us he could help us develop a creative movie poster. I can’t wait to get healthy, so I can be there for my group members and add more progress to this engaging project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...