Saturday, March 2, 2019

Crawling and Running

Everyone knows one has to crawl before one walks and walk before one runs. Well I’m doing something a little differently. I understand in order to produce a quality video one has to storyboard. Today I filmed and I did a storyboard both for two different stories. I filmed on location in Pittsburgh while I helped Mark complete a storyboard in Florida. I worked to get the right shot in Pittsburgh while I worked with the group to plan the shots when I get home. I have to give props to my mother as she learned and listened to what I said made it a very smooth process. Not only did my mother corporate with me so did the weather it seemed as if the effect I wanted to add in editing was already there. It was a cool grey in the sky that seemed fit to be in the film I pictured in my mind. Later at the hotel the group discussed names we landed on “Don’t linger” for the horror film option.


Here I show my mom what an over the shoulder shot is




Here I make the prop of a bloody napkin with my mother’s lipstick 




Here is the actual over the shoulder shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...