Thursday, February 28, 2019

Failed proposal

I am traveling to Pennsylvania to visit universities. Instead of looking at this as an obstacle I saw an opportunity. An opportunity to shoot on location. I researched the monuments around Pennsylvania and I was looking for something recognizable, but not too distracting that it pulls from the content on the screen. I landed on the three rivers in Pittsburgh. However, this idea wasn’t well received by the group. Both Antonio and Mark found flaws in this plan. They told me over and over again that if for any reason there is an issue with the shots we cannot reshoot them and I quite frankly agree with them, but then again it won’t hurt to try because the opportunity for something special is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...