Friday, March 8, 2019

Back from Pittsburgh

After visiting both the university of Duquesne and the university Pittsburgh I came back with quality shots. Everyone agreed that the shots I took were of high quality, however a big part of the grade are these posts and that is why we can’t use the shots I took. My group said that their ability to produce quality blog posts would by significantly hindered and I quite frankly wholeheartedly agreed with them. If we use the shots I took in Pittsburgh we would have been finished with the project 2 weeks in with several more weeks of blog postings left. I would attempt to convince them that there would be enough blog postings with the struggle to select the perfect score, we could also include other shots that weren’t in Pittsburgh, and we can go over in great detail the firing process. This idea was not well received as Mark and Antonio said that if we used my footage the quality of their blog posting would be too impactful for their overall grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...