Thursday, March 28, 2019

Finished shooting

Today was the conclusion of the filming process. I believe that we as group came together as a unit and produced a great product. Looking back my filming process I truly belie that I matured both as a filmmaker and as a man. Before I filmed I had a hard time working together with others, but when we came together to film I believe it went smoothly and here is the documentation of the groups filming process. These documentations directly correlate to the part I was mainly in charge of mise en scene the major props being displayed here are the mask, the map, and the pictures of the people that the serial killer plans to kill, and everything you see below in both pictures and videos is placed there for a reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...