Sunday, March 24, 2019

Netflix and research

Instead of Netflix and chill today I did Netflix and research. I watched programs of different genres that Netflix provide. From the BBC hit Luther, a high quality thriller mystery staring Idris Alba as a tormented detective hunting down London’s killers. It puts a charismatic character, John Luther, against villains that put the audience on the edge of their seats this is perhaps the most terrifying scene. Another program I watched on Netflix was Bodyguard. Bodyguard was actually recommended in my AICE media class and it did not disappoint. Through the application of various this suspenseful drama displays a classic conflict, that is man versus himself. Bodyguard is a high quality portrayal of the inter struggle between defining the line between one wants and what is right. Finally, I had the pleasure of watching the classic No Country for Old Men. I believe this is the work that I can derive the most from. The way it established a unique atmosphere is just a piece of art, that everyone needs to see, this scene in particular might just be the most intense scene in cinema history. With the weekend and research behind me I am ready to start bringing my ideas to life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...