Thursday, March 14, 2019

Group meeting

Now we have a concrete plan that was gathered and improved from our meeting with our professor. Our lack of unity was evident we all knew it. I knew I was one of the if not the reason for this lack of unity. It was brought to light with this meeting. Our professor made us realize how ineffective this dissension was making our group. I consider myself a creative individual so I would preferred if the idea we shot was mine. However, I am still a man of democratic values therefore I went with the majority on every decision. Many of my ideas have been shot down. Regardless I still am looking forward to creating a great product. I felt as if the product really took a step in the right direction today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...