Friday, February 22, 2019

Second Portfolio Project Post

Once I came home the very first day of the project being thoroughly explained I began the process of finding a title. As if it was meant to be I heard the song “Everybody Knows” by Leonard Cohen o the radio and thought that a lyric in it was perfect for the idea I was attempting to present to the audience. The idea that bad has to beat good for once. The lyric goes “Everybody knows the war is over, Everybody knows the good guys lost” those lyrics really hit home to me. It inspired me to research who I could email to attain the rights to the song. I found the email and immediately wrote to them, Columbia records. I actually want the title to be one of lyrics. I want the title to be “the good guys lost”. I believe this title will intrigue a large audience because it’s direct, original, and all while presenting a new idea. Mark also began emailing to retrieve the rights to the classic horror song “rabbit run” by Flanagan and Allen. It is just the first day and I believe we are already taking great first steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...