Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Email check

Upon checking my email it turned out that the email I had gathered from my deep research was wrong. I’m disappointed, but not shocked as I went to various sites none of them contained an email and I finally found an email on a some unofficial site, but it did seem as if the email was correct because there was other information that established its credibility. Therefore the email was correct it might just have been out of dated. That did not a thing to deter me however. I kept on searching after I read the email wasn’t valid. This song was very important to me because it only did it fit theme perfectly, the song also had a direct correlation to title I felt strongly about. Now I’ve decided see if Leonard Cohen has an official website, he did. Next step was searching if said website had contact information. Thankfully it did and I wrote to it immediately. I don’t know why, but I’m not so hopeful about receiving a response then I was with my first email. It might be because I don’t believe there’s a great chance an artist would write back or my hopes are down because of my first attempt. Anyway this goes I’m hopeful I will create a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...