Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Introduction


Introduction

My name is Nicolas Pol and I will give my best attempt at defining the genre of comedy. I have chosen to research comedy because I believe it to be the best genre. I believe this way because good comedy makes people laugh and nothing is better than genuine laughter. No other genre can make you feel the way comedy does. Comedyis unique and separate from other genres due to that fact that it can draw an emotion no other genre is able. Many genres draw emotions such as excitement, sadness, or triumph and even though those are important emotions everyone enjoys being happy no other genre can make you feel happier than comedy. All though some may argue that more thorough stories could be told through other genres however, comedy can be an extremely effective manner of telling a complex story. The uniqueness that embodies the genre of comedy led me to researching the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Drum-roll please, here we have the film opening to Don’t Linger by Antonio Maya, myself Nicolas Pol, and Mark Murcanio please enjoy:  https:...